Saturday, August 18, 2007

Nohemy Urbina Torres

Nohemy Urbina Torres is a non-traditional student. She is a 31-year-old mother of two who has been married for 13 years. Her family attends the church of Christ in barrio Limonal. She and her husband, Mario, are both in their second year of the business administration program in a private school. She maintained an 82% GPA last year.

The following is a thank you letter from Nohemy:

My brothers and sisters in Christ:

I hope that you and all that surround you are well. Brothers and sisters, I feel very happy and grateful to God and also with you all for the help that you give us. We are brothers and sisters of limited resources. Without your help, we would not be able to get by. Brothers, I ask God to bless you always so that this good will will always be in you so that other people, like me, can also have this blessing that you offer.

Thank you for being so good.

May God always be with you.

Nohemy Urbina Torres

No comments: